Wednesday, 18 November 2009

I had just had my first proper meeting regarding my group podcast for communicating science. We have decided to do a documentary on Childhood Obesity.
The heading of our topic is “The effects of the social cultural environment on childhood obesity”. In our documentary we will each be playing a role of an interviewer and an interviewee. We will be looking at the effects of the household and school environment on child obesity. We have decided that we would like to use the AV studio for the recording of our documentary. We still need to conduct some more research in this field and decide what kind of roles will be most effective on our audience. I feel this will be a very interesting assignment to conduct.

2 comments:

  1. ooh ignore the first "had" in my post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like an excellent start - Well done! Again, a good writing style and interesting to read. I like the comment regarding the audience for your talk. What is your 'target market'?

    ReplyDelete