Friday, 8 January 2010

hello everyone.. i hope everyone had a nice christmas. Im only arrived back in london on tuesday so i met my podcast team for the first time yesterday. We are making great progress in putting our podcast together. We've all assigned each other roles as a interviewer and a interviewee. I will be playing the role as a teacher and also a parent when im being interviewed. I will then interview alex when she is playing the role as a health minister. Alex will then interview sarah who will play a student and sarah is the person who interviews me as a teacher. We decided together what quetions we will ask eachother and how we will answer them. We then divided up research work that will be needed for our questions and answers. Im meeting with my group today to put the work together and write a final script. I will let ye know once our script is written. Talk then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment